The beginning of an Internet journey begins by registering a domain name.
Visit our our dedicated domain name administration website found at:
Some important things to remember when registering a domain name:
- If your website becomes popular or if your “brand” is vital to you, you should very seriously consider registering multiple occasions of your name.
- Consider this example: webexample.com.au, web-example.com.au, webexamples.com.au and web-examples.com.au
- Your main website would be one of those name choices with the others re-directed to your main website.
- Consider your geographic and marketing reach and register names for that region. France, Italy the European zone, New Zealand etc.
- To register .com.au and .net .au names, an Australian Business Number or an Australian Company Number will be required during the registration process.
- Anyone can register .com, .net, .org, .biz, or .info names
- Anyone can register a Global Name which were introduced from 2014.
- Global Names include .buzz, .community, .supply, .tools and so on. Click to see our full list.
- If the .com version of your domain name is available, it is suggested that you register that name as part of your portfolio of names.
- Dot com names are still the most sought after names and give you good general representation across geographies.
We are available to answer any questions that you might have, so please use our Contact Form and we will promptly respond to your email.